The Center for Sustainability Education (CSE) Steering Committee advises the Center and acts as a liaison between the Center and the faculty, administration, staff and students.
2018-19 members include:
- Thomas Arnold, Professor, Biology
- Michael Beevers, Associate Professor, Environmental Studies
- Samantha Brandauer, Executive Director, Center for Global Study and Engagement and Associate Provost
- Erin Crawley-Woods, Assistant Professor, Theatre and Dance
- Lars English, Professor, Physics
- Jenn Halpin, Manager, Dickinson College Farm
- Neil Leary, Director, Center for Sustainability Education
- Lindsey Lyons, Assistant Director, Center for Sustainability Education
- Caitlin Macomber, '19, Student
- Julia Martens, '19, Student
- Antje Pfannkuchen, Assistant Professor, German
- Cody Rosenbarker, Projects Coordinator, Center for Sustainability Education
- Julie Vastine, Director, Alliance for Aquatic Resource Monitoring
If you are interested in serving on the CSE Steering Committee, please contact Neil Leary.