The Center for Sustainability Education (CSE) Steering Committee advises the Center and acts as a liaison between the Center and the faculty, administration, staff and students.
2019-20 members include:
- Thomas Arnold, Professor, Biology
- Michael Beevers, Associate Professor, Environmental Studies
- Samantha Brandauer, Executive Director, Center for Global Study and Engagement and Associate Provost
- Giuseppe Collia, '20, Student
- Erin Crawley-Woods, Assistant Professor, Theatre and Dance
- Jenn Halpin, Manager, Dickinson College Farm
- Alex Haver, '20, Student
- Neil Leary, Director, Center for Sustainability Education
- Lindsey Lyons, Assistant Director, Center for Sustainability Education
- Laura Megivern, Director, Center for Civic Learning & Action
- Antje Pfannkuchen, Assistant Professor, German
- Julie Vastine, Director, Alliance for Aquatic Resource Monitoring
- Anna Zaremba, '20, Student
If you are interested in serving on the CSE Steering Committee, please contact Neil Leary.