Sexual Health Services
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexual health concerns
- Routine male sexual health exams and female gynecological exams
- Routine laboratory testing includes routine STI testing (chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV) and pap smears
- Diagnostic laboratory testing includes HPV, herpes, and urine pregnancy tests
- Individual consultation, health education and prescription of birth control methods
- Free female and male condoms
- HPV vaccine for females and males
Walk-in routine STI testing every Tuesday from 12-1 pm.
Birth Control Pills
Birth Control Pills are available, at discounted rates. An appointment with the nurse practitioner is required first. If we do not carry your brand, the nurse practitioner will write a prescription to take to a pharmacy
Read our Birth Control FAQ for the most frequently asked questions about birth control pills.
Emergency contraception (ECP or the morning after pill) is available on-site, and an appointment with the nurse practitioner is required in order for ECP to be dispensed. It is important to take the ECP within the first 72 hours for optimal effectiveness. ECP is now also available without a prescription at local pharmacies if you are over the age of 17. The cost of ECP is higher at pharmacies, but is the only option if we are closed.
Other Birth Control methods: Learn about all contraceptive options here