The Wellness Center offers health services to current enrolled students and serves as their primary-care provider while you are away from home. The Center is staffed with nurse practitioners and offers multiple services, including treatment for common illnesses and injuries, preventive sexual-health services, immunizations and physical exams. All students are eligible to be seen regardless of health insurance type.
Appointments are required, and can usually be made for the same day or the following day. We recommend that you call as early in the day as possible to secure an appointment. To make an appointment, call (717) 245-1663.
Summary of Services
- Evaluation and treatment of illness and injuries
- Sexual Health Services
- Prescription medications, in-house (limited)
- Allergy injections
- Health education and information
- Self Care Center for colds
- Equipment lending (e.g., crutches)
- Blood pressure screening
- Physical exams
- Immunizations and Injections
- Referrals to outside medical facilities or specialists