Dickinson College Student Health Services serves as your primary-care provider while you are away from home. The Center is staffed with nurse practitioners and physician consultants and offers multiple services, including treatment for common illnesses and injuries, preventive sexual-health services, immunizations and physical exams. All students are eligible to be seen at the Health Center regardless of type of health insurance.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
We are open daily over the lunch hour.
Appointments are required, and can usually be made for the same day. We recommend that you call as early in the day as possible to secure an appointment. To make an appointment, call (717) 245-1663.
Health Services is located at the corner of Cherry St. & Louther St, in the Kline Center extension.
Summary of Services
- Evaluation and treatment of illness and injuries
- Full-time nurse practitioner staff
- Part-time physician coverage on campus, full-time physician coverage by phone
- Referrals to outside medical facilities or specialists
- Sexual Health Services
- Certified Medical Laboratory
- Prescription medications, in-house (limited)
- Allergy injections
- Health education and information
- Self Care Center for colds
- Equipment lending
- Blood pressure screening
- Health Education materials
- Physical exams
- Immunizations and Injections