Responsibilities & Forms
Eco-Reps at Dickinson
Explore our program by flipping through our Eco-Reps Manual!
All Eco-Reps Will:
- Serve as peer educators for sustainability to their communities.
- Select a community to lead toward a more sustainable life.
- Be encouraged to reflect on personal growth and communicate successes and struggles as a way to spread learning experiences and evolve the goals of the program.
- Attend Eco-Reps meetings, Sustain IT workshops and events for self-improvement and to become a more successful community leader.
- Provide a connection between the Center for Sustainability Education (CSE) and the Dickinson College community.
- Host events for their communities related to semester themes.
Eco-Reps are student, faculty & staff volunteer leaders.
Eco-Reps should be involved in the community they chooses to represent.
On Campus Communities Served by Eco-Reps:
- Residence Halls
- Small Houses/Apartments
- Offices, Centers, Academic Departments
- Athletic Teams
- Places ex. HUB, Library, Quarry etc.
- Clubs and Organizations
- Greek Organizations
Online Forms Needed for Eco-Reps: