Directions to Dickinson College Farm: http://goo.gl/0cKypW
Guided Tours for Prospective Students, Parents & Alumni
Guided tours are offered during Homecoming and Family Weekend and Alumni Weekend. Please sign up using the respective websites for these events.
Guided tours are led by a farm staff member or student farmer and will include stops at our children’s garden, greenhouses, compost rows, production fields, livestock pastures, yurts and solar energy installations. Most tours take about one hour.
All tours start at the kiosk by the gravel parking lot. Please avoid parking on grass or along Park Drive, which limits visibility for other folks leaving the farm!
The Dickinson College Farm is a working farm. Parental supervision of children under the age of 13 is required at all times. Children may not move about the farm without appropriate supervision.
Self-Guided Tours for Prospective Students & Alumni
Except for guided tours and special events, we are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Schools & Educational Programs
- The minimum grade level for tours is 3rd grade.
- Our limit is 25 attendees (combined students and chaperones) per tour.
- We are unable to offer hands-on components such as planting or harvesting.
- We are unable to split groups into separate tours.
- All tours are limited to 1 hour.
- All schools, programs and classes are asked to pay a donation of $4 per student and $5 per adult.
- School groups may only visit the farm on days/times when we can schedule a guided tour. Self-guided tours are intended only for prospective Dickinson College students, families of Dickinson College students or Dickinson College alumni.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a guided tour for your school or educational program. Tour requests will be accepted or declined based on farm staff and student availability. Please contact us at least 3 weeks ahead of time.
Guided Tours Open to the Public
Depending on farm staff schedule, we will post available dates for ticketed tours for adults age 16 and over and youth aged 8-15. Pre-registration is required. Tickets are $4 for youth aged 8-15 and $5 for adults age 16 or older. These tours are ideal for groups interested in visiting the farm!