Dickinson is a special place. It prepares graduates like yourself to always be ready to make connections and seize opportunities. What if you had the chance to spread the word about Dickinson to more people and give others the opportunity you had?
With the Dickinson Admissions Volunteer Society (DAVS), you can do just that. DAVS offers you a very special opportunity to share your enthusiasm for the college and its distinctive programs with prospective students and their families. You will have a direct impact on students' decisions to enroll and their journey to becoming future, engaged Dickinsonians.
To register for DAVS, please complete our Dickinson Admissions Volunteer Society (DAVS) Member Form. DAVS will provide the tools and guidance necessary for you to be an informed representative of the admissions office and the college. As an admissions volunteer, activities in which you may participate include:
- interviewing interested students in your area
- representing Dickinson at college fairs in your area
- contacting prospective students through e-mail or phone
- attending prospective student receptions in your area
- sharing ideas with the co-coordinators of DAVS and the regional counselor for your area
- and meeting with interested seniors, counselors and teachers at local high schools.