Hours of Operations and Highlights
Open seven days a week, the Dining Hall is an all-you-care-to-eat cafeteria-style facility. A 30-item salad bar, deli bar, two made-from-scratch soup offerings and three separate entrées for lunch and dinner ensure there's something for everyone. Vegetarian, vegan, organic non-gmo cereal, gluten-free and kosher entrées also are available. All meal plans are accepted at all times.
Daily hours of operation:
- Breakfast bar - cereals, bagels, muffins
- The KOVE (Kosher + Vegan) - available at lunch and dinner; Sunday-Thursday and lunch on Friday
- Two salad bars - 30 items each in the Dining Hall
- Grains bar - rice, pasta, potatoes
- Deli bar - cold cuts, deli salads, cheeses and artisanal breads
- Panini station - self-serve George Foreman grills
- Dessert bar - fresh-baked desserts from our own bakery
- Multiple beverage stations - a variety of sparkling and still juices, dairy and alterenative milk, sodas, coffee and tea
- Two hot entrées - lunch and dinner
- Pasta Bar- Always available pasta bar for lunch and dinner
- Chicken- Always available made-to-order for lunch and dinner
- Maika Burgers- Always available made-to-order vegan burgers for lunch and dinner
- Grill area - eggs to order, create your own sauté
- Wok bar - you pick the ingredients; we'll stir-fry
- Fresh fruit - seasonal (organic when available)
- Gluten-free station - gluten-free meals, breads, beverages, waffles and desserts in a separate preparation area.
- Two homemade soups - always one vegetarian choice
- Ice cream and frozen yogurt - make your own sundae
- Meal exchange - Meal credits, points or traditional plan can be exchanged for catered events, barbeques, bag lunches or dinners
- Special, theme and holiday dinners - weekly specials and holiday dinners liven up the bill of fare
- Napkin board - a place to post comments and suggestions related to dining at Dickinson.