Dickinson's Orientation program for new students is designed to facilitate your integration into the unfamiliar academic and residential setting that is college life. Through Orientation we invite you to learn about the experiences, opportunities and community that Dickinson has to offer. Keep an eye on the Orientation site for first-year activities, news and getting involved in Orientation.
On June 15, three current students led a life discussion on the Dickinson College Facebook page regarding the residential experience (roommate pairings, residence hall setups, what to pack and more) and responded live to questions about living on campus. Watch the video, and send any additional questions to email@example.com. On July 31, students led a second live discussion about all things life at Dickinson. Check out the archived video on Facebook.
Important Dates (2019)
We look forward to welcoming #dson2023 to campus!
- August 25: Pre-Orientation Move-In
- August 25-27: Pre-Orientation Adventure Programs
- August 22: First-Year International Student Arrival
- August 23: First-Year International Student Orientation
- August 28: New Student/Transfer Move-In
- August 28 - 31: New Student/Transfer Orientation
- Sept. 1: Convocation
- Sept. 2: Classes Begin