The Junior Advising Checklist outlines key aspects of the junior year, particularly as they may relate to research opportunities, internships, fellowships, and preparing to apply to graduate school.
As a junior student, your priorities include:
- Progressing toward completing your major and degree requirements
- Finding leadership opportunities
- Assessing your prospects for summer internships, research, or employment
- Exploring possibilities for civic involvement
- Integrating your academic, professional, and civic interests
The Continuing Your College Career Worksheet is designed to help you think about your experience at Dickinson. In addition to an opportunity for self-reflection, your responses will help you and your academic advisor identify resources and opportunities.