As part of the Center for Advising, Internships & Lifelong Career Development, the Career Center teaches Dickinson students and alumni how to make and execute career decisions and connects them with appropriate career opportunities.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Spring 2019 Group and Drop-in Career Advising Programs in Biddle House
Career Group Advising With Professional Career Advisors & Highly Trained Peer Coaches
- Beginner Resumes: Tuesdays at noon
- Beginner Cover Letters: Tuesdays at 12:30 p.m.
- Developing a LinkedIn Profile: Thursdays at noon
- Using LinkedIn & Alumni Fire: Thursdays at 12:30 p.m.
Drop-in for Resume, Cover Letter, Networking Letter Review With Peer Coaches
- Monday: 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Friday: 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
All sessions appropriate for students who:
- have never developed a resume, cover letter or LinkedIn profile
- have never had a resume, cover letter or Linked In profile critique
- want to learn how to use LinkedIn & Alumni Fire to contact alumni for networking purposes.
Advanced Resume & Cover Letter Session With Professional Career Advisors
- April 25, noon to 1 p.m.
Appropriate for students who:
- have attended open group advising or drop-in hours and received a previous critique
- want to work on the look and structure of their resume
- want to work with someone on the quality of their resume bullets and statements.