Kline Center Expansion
Scheduled Completion: Summer 2014
The Kline Center expansion will provide additional space and resources for Dickinson's varsity athletes and all students. The addition of five regulation-sized squash courts will enable the college to launch intramural, club and varsity squash teams.
The expanded facility will include:
- a new, larger fitness center
- a five-court squash center
- a café
- and an outdoor sport court.
The expansion project aims to make the Kline Fitness Center a destination space on campus not only for athletics but also for social interaction and collaborative study outside of the classroom. To this end, the project will add indoor and outdoor gathering spaces, a new cafe and a new main entrance that raises the building's prominence on campus.
- Architect: Cannon Design
- Landscape Architect: Andropogon Associates
- Structural Engineer: Cannon Design
- Civil Engineer: Centerpoint Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer: Barton Associates