There are so many ways for you to support and contribute to Dickinson, and spreading the word about the college is an important one. We’d like you to take that one step further. If you know of a high school student (or several!) with the potential to succeed at Dickinson, we invite you to submit a referral so we can be in touch with that student.
What are we looking for?
Dickinson’s admissions standards are rigorous. We are seeking talented students with:
- strong academic achievements as evidenced by success in the classroom
- a commitment to making a positive impact on the wider world and serving the common good
- an interest in a globally focused education and/or a passion for sustainability
- a desire to be part of a close-knit, hands-on community
- or all of the above!
Who can refer a student?
We welcome referrals from:
- Dickinson alumni
- Parents of current students
- Parents of alumni
- Dickinson faculty and staff
- Current Dickinson students
- Friends of the college
Your contribution by way of student referrals is just one more way we can sustain a bright future for our college. Thank you!
Questions? Contact Catherine McDonald Davenport ’87, dean of admissions, at email@example.com.