Orientation and New Student Programs
Dickinson's Orientation program for new students is designed to facilitate your integration into the unfamiliar academic and residential setting that is college life. Through Orientation we invite you to learn about the experiences, opportunities and community that Dickinson has to offer. Keep an eye on the Orientation site for first-year activities, news and getting involved in Orientation.
Save the Date
For your planning purposes mark your calendars for the following move-in dates:
- International Student Arrivals: August 23-24
- Pre-Orientation Adventure Participant Arrival: August 23, 8 a.m.-11 a.m.
- First-Year and Transfer Arrival: August 26, 8 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Though it may seem far away, new-student Orientation will be here soon:
- Pre-Orientation Adventure Programs: August 23-25
- New Student Orientation: August 26-30
- Classes Begin: August 31
- Homecoming & Family Weekend: September 25-27
Tentative Orientation Schedule Available
Get a sense for what your first week as a Dickinsonian will be like! Check out the tentative Orientation 2015 schedule. Note that this schedule is subject to change. A finalized schedule, complete with descriptions and locations, will be provided when you arrive on campus.
If you have any questions, please call the New Student Programs office at 717-245-1671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.