Dickinson's Orientation program for new students is designed to facilitate your integration into the unfamiliar academic and residential setting that is college life. Through Orientation we invite you to learn about the experiences, opportunities and community that Dickinson has to offer. Keep an eye on the Orientation site for first-year activities, news and getting involved in Orientation.
Live Discussion on Residential Experience
On Friday, June 15, three current students led a life discussion on the Dickinson College Facebook page regarding the residential experience (roommate pairings, residence hall setups, what to pack and more) and responded live to questions about living on campus. View the archived video, and send any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates (2018)
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
- August 22: International Student Arrival for International Student Orientation
- August 23-25: International Student Orientation
- August 26: Pre-Orientation Move-In
- August 26-28: Pre-Orientation Adventure Programs
- August 29: New Student/Transfer Move-In
- August 29 - September 1: New Student/Transfer Orientation
- Sept. 3: Classes Begin
Visit the Online Forms & Deadlines page for additional important dates and information.