Transitioning from High School to College

Resources Available Through Academic Advising

Additional Resources Available On Campus

The Wellness Center, located in the Kline Center complex, provides professional and confidential health, counseling, and nutritional support services.

Students are encouraged to take advantage of writing support through Norman M. Eberly Writing Center. Even before you've written a word, you can take an assignment to a Writing Center associate for guidance in getting started.

The Waidner - Spahr Library provides many specially designed resources for students with disabilities. Learn more by visiting the LIS Disability Resources and Services page.

Academic Coaching

Below are the websites of outside professionals who are not affiliated with Dickinson, but who have notified ADS that they are available to provide fee-based coaching services to Dickinson students. (Listed in alphabetical order.)
Please note that Dickinson is not promoting or endorsing any of these services, but rather sharing their existence with those who may be interested in pursuing external academic support services. 

Careers, Scholarships, and Networking for Students with Disabilities

Disabilities and Global Education

Thinking about studying abroad? Great! Just be sure to do your homework. Depending on the program, the rights afforded to students with disabilities under the ADA may not extend beyond the U.S. borders. Fortunately, you can learn all about what to consider and how to get your questions answered by visiting our Accommodations Abroad page.