R&D Deadlines 2014-15
Please note that R&D has structured the deadlines to provide: (1) fairness, (2) clarity, and (3) time to consult other college committees if necessary. Exceptions to these deadline dates may be made by a majority vote of R&D and the agreement of Dean Weissman.
Applications for some types of support are reviewed and approved on a rolling basis as they are received throughout the year: 1. Support for travel to conferences - please apply in advance of trip. 2. Publication and dissertation costs 3. Sabbatical Expenses after sabbatical project receives approval by FPC.
August 8, 2014 (Friday):
Research Assistantships for Academic year 2014-2015
October 3, 2014 (Friday):
November 7, 2014 (Friday):
• Dana Research Assistantships for Spring 2015
January 30, 2015 (Friday):
• Study group proposals for Summer 2015
• Student-faculty research projects for Summer 2015
• Dana Research Assistantships for Summer 2015
February 27, 2015 (Friday):
August 7, 2015 (Friday):
• Dana Research Assistantships for Academic year 2015-2016