To ensure that you submit all of the necessary components of your application, we’ve created this Application Checklist. (An International Student Application Checklist is also provided here.)
For online access to application documents, please visit the Common Application site. Below you will find PDFs of each required document should you have any difficulty accessing the forms online.
1. A completed Common Application.
2. A completed Supplemental Form.
3. Official secondary school transcript(s) which lists all courses and grades (including the Secondary School Report Form and Midyear Report).
4. Counselor recommendation (see Secondary School Report Form).
5. Academic teacher recommendations (one required, two recommended; see Teacher Evaluation Form).
6. Official SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) or ACT test results (submission is optional for admission but may prove helpful). If you choose not to submit test scores, you must indicate so on #5 in Part 1, the Supplemental Forms. (Please note that SAT or ACT test results are required of international applicants. For a full international-student application checklist, please click here.)
7. A nonrefundable $65 application fee by check or money order sent with the Fee Agreement Form or by credit card.
8. Early Decision candidates also submit a signed Early Decision Agreement Form.
9. All international students must also submit the Certification of Finances and those interested in applying for financial aid must submit the International Student Financial Aid Application.
Learn more about the application process on the Apply Online page.