Mail Services has moved to a fillable electronic shipping form. Please use the link provided. If your item weighs 13 ounces or more, is in a padded envelope, or cannot be folded the shipping form must be completed. Once finished print and attach it to the package before bringing it to Mail Services.
When shipping to a foreign or military address you must fill in the custom portion of the form. If you are shipping multiple packages, one shipping form will be satisfactory, a separate document can be attached to each package with the content, quantity, and value.
Five important steps for shipping your packages:
- Sender’s email address – You will receive an email containing the details on how the package was sent, the cost, and a tracking number.
- Department Postage Number
- Extension or cell phone number – so that we can contact the sender if there are any questions.
- If you are shipping to a foreign or military address you must complete the content, quantity, and value section of the shipping form.
- UPS and FedEx provide up to $100.00 of insurance. If your package is valued at more than what is provided, it is the sender's responsibility to add additional insurance.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL ADDRESSES MUST INCLUDE AN INTERNATIONAL PHONE NUMBER AND AN EMAIL ADDRESS
ALL UPS must BE DROPPED AT THE MAIL CENTER NO LATER THAN 3:00 PM AND READY TO SHIP FOR SAME-DAY PICKUP.
FEDEX Express - OVERNIGHT PACKAGES THAT ARE TOO LARGE FOR A DROPBOX MUST BE AT THE MAIL CENTER BY 10:00 AM, TO ALLOW FOR SAME-DAY PICKUP. PACKAGES NOT EXCEEDING THE SIZE LIMIT OF 16 X 13 X 3 must BE AT THE MAIL CENTER NO LATER THAN 3:00 FOR SAME-DAY DROP-OFF.
All regular mail, (letters, postcards, and flat envelopes) does not require a shipping form.
If you have any questions concerning the use of the shipping form, please contact Mail Services. Ext 1210
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REMEMBER:
Packages cannot contain hazardous items such as – liquid, aerosol cans, perfumes, lithium batteries, etc. For more details on potentially hazardous items visit:
Please feel free to contact Mail Services with any questions you may have.