The Mail Services has moved to an electronic shipping form. Please use the shipping link provided to create a mailing address label. If your package is being sent to another country or a foreign military address and weighs 13 ounces or more, or is in a padded envelope you must complete the custom portion of the shipping form. Once completed print the shipping form and attach it to the package prior to sending or bringing to the mail center.
Five important steps for shipping your packages:
- Sender’s email address – You will receive an email containing the details on how the package was sent, what it cost and a tracking number.
- Department Postage Number
- Phone extension – so that we can contact the sender if there are any questions.
- If you are shipping to a foreign country or foreign military address you must complete the content, quantity and value section of the shipping form.
- UPS and FedEx provides up to $100.00 of insurance. If your package is valued at more than what is provided, it is important to add additional insurance.
All regular mail, (letters, postcards and flat envelopes) are to be addressed as usual.
If you have any questions concerning the use of the shipping form please contact Mail Services. Ext 1210
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REMEMBER:
Packages cannot contain hazardous items such as – liquid, aerosol cans, perfumes, lithium batteries etc.
For more details on potentially hazardous items visit:
Please feel free to contact the FAS with any questions you may have.