Mail Services has moved to a fillable electronic shipping form. Please use the link provided. If your item weighs 13 ounces or more, is in a padded envelope, or cannot be folded the shipping form must be completed. Once finished print and attach it to the package before bringing it to Mail Services. If you are shipping multiple packages to the same address, one shipping form will be satisfactory.
When shipping to a foreign or military address you must provide an international phone number for the recipient and fill in the custom portion of the form. If you are shipping multiple packages to the same address, one shipping form will be satisfactory, although you will need to complete a separate document with an itemize list of the content, quantity, and value for customs.
Five important steps for shipping your packages:
- Sender’s email address – You will receive an email containing the details on how the package was sent, the cost, and a tracking number.
- Department Postage Number
- Extension or cell phone number – so that we can contact the sender if there are any questions or concerns.
- If you are shipping to a foreign or military address you must complete the content, quantity, and value section of the shipping form.
- UPS and FedEx provide up to $100.00 of insurance. If your package is valued at more than what is provided, it is the sender's responsibility to add additional insurance.
All UPS packages must be dropped at the Mail Center no later than 3:00PM and ready to ship for same-day pickup.
FedEx EXPRESS - Overnight packages that are too large for a dropbox must be at the Mail Center by 10:00AM, to allow for same-day pickup. Packages not exceeding the size limit of 16x13x3 must be at the Mail Center no later than 3:00PM for same-day drop-off.
All regular mail, (First-Class letters, postcards, and flat envelopes) does not require a shipping form.
If you have any questions concerning the use of the shipping form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REMEMBER:
You must inform us if your packages contain hazardous items such as – liquid, aerosol cans, perfumes, lithium batteries, etc.
For more details on potentially hazardous items visit: https://www.usps.com/ship/shipping-restrictions.htm
Please feel free to contact Mail Services with any questions you may have.