Recurring Giving Program
Monthly recurring gifts allow you to divide your Dickinson Fund gift into manageable increments through convenient automatic deductions from your credit card, debit card or checking account.
By becoming a member of the recurring giving program, you can increase your giving impact at Dickinson and provide the College with a critically important, reliable source of income. Your recurring gift will help the College meet the annual costs of supporting essential activities and services.
|MONTHLY COMMITMENT||TOTAL ANNUAL GIFT|
- SIMPLE. Your gift is divided into manageable increments and you choose your monthly gift amount.
- CONVENIENT. Your gift is tax-deductible and each January you will receive a summary of your total annual gift.
- IMPORTANT. Smaller installments, made more often, add up to a meaningful gift. By dividing your gift over a period of twelve months, monthly giving may also allow you to make a leadership-level contribution.
- SECURE. Your automatic payment information is safe and secure, and you can make a change to your gift anytime by contacting the Office of Engagement & The Dickinson Fund.
- TO ENROLL, visit www.dickinson.edu/gift and choose “Recurring Gift.” Please note that Dickinson’s fiscal year is July 1 – June 30.
- QUESTIONS? Need to make changes to your gift? Want to establish a quarterly schedule (rather than a monthly one) or set up a recurring gift from your checking account? Contact the Office of Engagement & The Dickinson Fund at 1-800-543-3809 or email@example.com.
John Dickinson Society
By dividing your gift over a period of twelve months, the monthly giving program may allow you to join the John Dickinson Society (JDS).
For example, here's how smaller installments, made more frequently, add up to a leadership-level gift over time:
|John Dickinson Society Membership|
|JDS Levels||12 Monthly Installments||JDS Gift Club Level|
|John Dickinson Society Young Alumni Membership|
|JDS Levels||12 Monthly Installments||Years Since Graduation|