The John Dickinson Society is Dickinson's premier donor group, honoring those who demonstrate outstanding leadership in support of the college. The annual support by these alumni, parents and friends has helped:
- build new facilities
- establish and advance academic programs
- fund vital research
- sustain faculty
- support operations and
- empower hundreds of students to pursue and achieve their dreams
Please join our distinguished roster of John Dickinson Society supporters by making a gift of $2,500 or more this year.
In appreciation of your gift, the college offers each member of the John Dickinson Society the following:
- recognition in the Report of Gifts as one of the college's leading contributors
- invitations to several John Dickinson Society events on campus, as well as regional events
- special communications from the college's president and chair of the John Dickinson Society
JDS members hear about the future of the college from President Nancy Roseman.
John Dickinson Society members enjoy a private reception during Homecoming & Family Weekend.
JDS members interact with Dickinson's senior leadership during a private reception at Alumni Weekend.
Annual Membership Levels
|John Dickinson Society|
|Benjamin Rush Assoc.||$100,000+|
|For Young Alumni|
|6-10 years after graduation||$1,000|
|0-5 years after graduation||$500|