Registrar's Information for Parents

FERPA Details

FERPA Consent Form

Address/Phone Changes

  • for a change in the student's Permanent Legal Residence address/phone, please have your student contact
  • for a change in your Billing address/phone (if different from the Permanent address), contact

Request Student's Grades

  • send a written request including student's name, Banner ID#, expected year of graduation, birthdate; and your name, mailing or email address, and most importantly, your signature.  The request can be mailed, faxed or scanned and e-mailed to our office (contact info below).  This must be done for each semester for which you'd like to receive grades.

Office of the Registrar
Dickinson College
P.O. Box 1773
Carlisle, PA  17013
Fax: 717-245-1534

Enrollment Verifications