Yangyinghui (Georgina) He
Major: international business & management, French & Francophone studies
Hometown: Dalian, China
Graduate School: Fordham University Gabelli School of Business
Field of Study: marketing intelligence
How has Dickinson prepared you for your future?
The Dickinson education has been a wonderful experience. The way students engaged in the assignment and how professors interacted with us made a huge impact on me, especially as a business major. Teamwork was a big part of my experience.
Account Intern, OgilvyOne Marketing Co., Ltd., Beijing, China
- Communicated with major international clients daily to prepare and respond to all their requirements.
- Contacted co-workers to determine human resource allocation.
- Developed the fourth-quarter advertising campaign for clients.
- Assisted supervisor with time management and quality control.
- Organized weekly meeting including sending out emails and collecting required data, and participated in client-facing meetings.
What are some of the defining moments of your Dickinson experience?
Being a teaching assistant for the Managerial Decision Making class and taking History of American Education class with [Associate] Professor Sarah Bair.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Published April 20, 2018