Global Experiences Fall 2022
Dickinsonians are lifelong learners and we are committed to making that possible.
Faculty at some of our global studies centers have created live, online, interactive classes just for you. This is your opportunity to learn from experts from around the world – without having to pack your bags!
These specially designed courses range from $200 to $250 depending on the number of classes in each course. If you’d like to invite others to join you, we have a “friends and family” rate for non-Dickinsonians.
You will be wholly engaged with the multiple classes offered in each course. The classes will not be taped presentations – these are live, interactive classes developed specifically for our alumni and parents. Never tried an online class? All you need is an internet connection and a computer/tablet/smartphone.
We hope you will join fellow lifelong learners and Dickinsonians from around the world as we explore topics from studying the works of Robert Louis Stevenson to learning the history of Italian Fashion.
Fall 2022 Courses:
- Scotland: The Strange Case of Robert Louis Stevenson
4 classes – Wednesdays at 2 p.m. (Eastern time), Sept 14-Dec 14
- Italy: Fashion Heritage: Italian Syle from Artisanship to Global Culture
3 classes – Thursdays at noon (Eastern time), Oct 13-27
Fall 2022 Free Webinars:
- The Mediterranean Diet and Protected Designation of Origin Products: Tuesday, Oct 11 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern time)
- How a Brazilian Samba became a Portuguese Fado: Wednesday, Oct 26 at 7 p.m. (Eastern time)
- Autumn in Italy: Pumpkin Gnocchi and More!: Wednesday, Nov 2 at 7 p.m. (Eastern time)
- Theatres of London: How, Where and Why: Wednesday, Nov 30 at 8 p.m. (Eastern time)
- British and American Theatre: Wednesday, Dec 7 at 8 p.m. (Eastern time)
Spring 2023 Courses:
- The Cultural Cold War: Tuesdays at 12:00p.m. (Eastern time) Jan 31-Feb 28
Questions? Contact email@example.com.