Dickinson Magazine is an award-winning quarterly publication dedicated to forging strong connections among alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, donors and friends of the college.
The magazine strives to present a diversity of viewpoints and experiences, instill institutional pride across generations and stimulate dialogue on important issues of the day. Its fresh perspective, dynamic design and authentic voice reflects a progressive, multifaceted college community that is ever on the move while remaining distinctively Dickinson.
- Lauren Davidson, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MaryAlice Bitts-Jackson, Contributing Writer/Editor
- Matt Getty, Contributing Writer/Editor
- Kandace Kohr, Contributing Writer/Editor
- Tony Moore, Contributing Writer/Editor
- Amanda DeLorenzo, Designer
- Carl Socolow '77, Photographer
Printed by Progress Printing Plus in Lynchburg, Va.
- Alexander Becket '08, chief internet marketing evangelest, WebpageFX
- Jim Gerencser ’93, college archivist
- Donna Hughes, Director of the Center for Service, Spirituality & Social Justice
- Gregory Lockard ’03, freelance writer/editor
- Catherine McDonald Davenport '87, vice president for enrollment management and dean of admissions
- Connie McNamara, Vice President for Marketing & Communications
- David O’Connell, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Megan Shelley Dapp '05, senior associate, Triad Strategies
- Adrienne Su, Professor of Creative Writing
- Kirk Swenson, Vice President for College Advancement
- Alisa Valudes Whyte ’93, senior partner/CEO, Merritt Group
Published in January, April, July and October
Submitting News and Photos
We welcome news from all alumni for print in Dickinson Magazine. Check out our guidelines to learn more.
Class Correspondents Program
Class correspondents are volunteers who act as a communications liaisons between the college and their classmates. Read More.
Association of Marketing & Communicationd Professionals MarCom Platinum Award (summer 2017 issue); Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) District II Accolades Awards Program Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards for general excellence, periodical-staff writing, best article, photography and visual design in print; APEX Award of Excellence for Magazines & Journals—Printed; Society of Professional Journalists Spotlight Awards, First, Second and Third Place, Best Feature, Health and Medical Reporting; CUPRAP (The Association of Communicators in Education) Silver CUPPIE Award, Print—Magazines.