Dickinson Magazine is an award-winning quarterly publication dedicated to forging strong connections among alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, donors and friends of the college.
The magazine strives to present a diversity of viewpoints and experiences, instill institutional pride across generations and stimulate dialogue on important issues of the day. Its fresh perspective, dynamic design and authentic voice reflects a progressive, multifaceted college community that is ever on the move while remaining distinctively Dickinson.
- Lauren Davidson, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MaryAlice Bitts-Jackson, Contributing Writer/Editor
- Matt Getty, Contributing Writer/Editor
- Tony Moore, Contributing Writer/Editor
- Amanda DeLorenzo, Designer
Printed by Progress Printing Plus in Lynchburg, Va.
- Alexander Becket '08, chief internet marketing evangelest, WebpageFX
- Jim Gerencser ’93, college archivist
- Gregory Lockard ’03, freelance writer/editor
- Catherine McDonald Davenport '87, vice president for enrollment management and dean of admissions
- Connie McNamara, Vice President for Marketing & Communications
- David O’Connell, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Megan Shelley Dapp '05, senior associate, Triad Strategies
- Adrienne Su, Professor of Creative Writing
- Alisa Valudes Whyte ’93, senior partner/CEO, Merritt Group
Published in January, April, July and October
Submitting News and Photos
We welcome news from all alumni for print in Dickinson Magazine. Check out our guidelines to learn more.
Class Correspondents Program
Class correspondents are volunteers who act as a communications liaisons between the college and their classmates. Read More.
- 2020 CASE District II Accolades Gold for Dickinson 2017-18 Report on Giving (Annual or Institutional Reports)
- 2019 MarCom Awards (Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals) Platinum for Dickinson Magazine Spring 2019 issue
- Hermes Creative Awards (Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals) Platinum: Dickinson Magazine Fall 2018 issue
- Association of Marketing & Communications Professionals MarCom Platinum Award (summer 2017 issue)
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) District II Accolades Awards Program Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards for general excellence, periodical-staff writing, best article, photography and visual design in print
- APEX Award of Excellence for Magazines & Journals—Printed
- Society of Professional Journalists Spotlight Awards, First, Second and Third Place, Best Feature, Health and Medical Reporting
- CUPRAP (The Association of Communicators in Education) Silver CUPPIE Award, Print—Magazines.