PROCESSING TIME AND FEES
Effective September 30th, 2019 we have been informed that the National Student Clearinghouse will be increasing their Official electronic PDF transcript fee. Therefore, as of 09/30/19 the Official electronic PDF transcript fee will increase to $7.50 per recipient.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST OPTIONS:
- The National Student Clearinghouse (Electronic PDF Official Transcript)
- If you have Gateway Access (Paper Copy ONLY-No Email Deliveries)
- Without Gateway Access use the Paper Request Form (Receive Paper Copy)
- CET Academic Program Participants' transcripts are all serviced by the National Student Clearinghouse
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST OPTIONS:
- If you have Gateway Access (Receive PDF or Paper Copy)
- Without Gateway Access use the Paper Request Form (Receive PDF or Paper Copy)
To order electronic PDF official transcripts, students and recent alumni (1992-present grads), through the National Student Clearinghouse. FAQ's available here. For security purposes, electronic transcripts are only accessible for 30 days, even if the pdf is saved to a computer.
- From the Dickinson College home page, click on "Log in to Dickinson Gateway" from the bottom of the page.
- Current Students select Academic Resources.
- Look for the Transcript Requests area and follow the instructions from there.
- Complete one of the forms below (or a written request containing the same info as included on the form):
Unofficial Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Official Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- BE SURE TO PRINT AND SIGN YOUR REQUEST - WRITTEN SIGNATURE REQUIRED (scanned/faxed/email is acceptable)
- Send your completed request via:
- Email attachment
- U.S. Mail
P.O. Box 1773
Carlisle, PA 17013
Order copies of your Dickinson transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse. You will need your Student ID# (a 9-digit number beginning with “9”). This can be found on the unofficial copy of your Dickinson transcript which was sent to you via U.S. Mail shortly after the program ended. Feel free to contact the Dickinson Registrar’s Office if you have any additional questions about your transcript.
For security purposes, electronic transcripts are only accessible for 30 days, even if the pdf is saved to a computer.
- Official paper copies of your Dickinson College transcript include the college seal and the Registrar's signature in a sealed envelope.
- If your application instructions require that you include an official transcript with the other materials, we will send the official transcript to you in a sealed envelope labeled "Official - Released to Student." **Don't break the seal**
- Unofficial transcripts may be ordered for personal use.
- Current students can print an unofficial transcript directly from Banner Self-Service through the Dickinson Gateway -- once logged in click on the SSB button, then select Student, followed by Student Records, then Academic Transcript.
- Faxed and emailed PDF transcripts are unofficial (unless emailed through the National Student Clearinghouse).
- For fastest delivery, in as little as 15 minutes, request your Official PDF transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Transcript requests are serviced in the order received. Please allow 5-7 working days for processing a transcript after we receive the request. Receipt of transcripts cannot be guaranteed if request is made less than 2 weeks prior to your deadline.
- Grades are recorded on transcripts at the end of each semester.
- Current students may request that transcript requests be held until grades for the current semester are recorded.
- All holds on the student/alumni account must be cleared prior to the release of any transcript.
- All course descriptions are available on the College Bulletin portion of Dickinson's Web page. Special topics course descriptions are also available.
- Official electronic PDF transcripts, available through the National Student Clearinghouse, are $7.50 per recipient.
- Paper/unofficial PDF transcripts and first-class postage are provided free of charge as a service to our students and alumni.
- Those who participated in the Sound of America program or Goethe Institute, please enclose a check for $2.00 for each transcript you request.
- Those attending 1974 and before, please enclose a check for $5.00 for each transcript that you request.
- Other delivery methods (e.g. overnight, etc.) are available for paper copies upon request for an additional charge. Be sure to include Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date. NOTE: Overnight deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box; a street address must be provided.