Skip To Content Skip To Menu Skip To Footer

Policy FAQs

Readmission Information

As stated in the Academic Policies and Procedures, any formerly matriculated student who wishes to re-enroll must file a “Request for Application for Readmission.”  Students who attended another college while withdrawn from Dickinson must have the “Request for Certification for Students Seeking Readmission” completed by an Official at the prior college and submitted directly to the Registrar’s Office via mail, e-mail or fax. Please refer to the Academic Policies and Procedures for complete information on being readmitted.