OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST OPTIONS:
- The National Student Clearing House (Electronic PDF Official Transcript)
- If you have Gateway Access (Receive Paper Copy)
- Without Gateway Access use the Paper Request Form (Receive Paper Copy)
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST OPTIONS:
- If you have Gateway Access (Receive PDF or Paper Copy)
- Without Gateway Access use the Paper Request Form (Receive PDF or Paper Copy)
To order electronic PDF official transcripts, students and recent alumni (1992-present grads), through the National Student Clearinghouse. FAQ's available here. For security purposes, electronic transcripts are only accessible for 30 days, even if the pdf is saved to a computer.
- From the Dickinson College home page, click on "Log in to Dickinson Gateway" from the bottom of the page.
- Current Students select Academic Resources.
- Look for the Transcript Requests area and follow the instructions from there.
- Complete one of the forms below (or a written request containing the same info as included on the form):
Unofficial Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Official Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- BE SURE TO PRINT AND SIGN YOUR REQUEST - WRITTEN SIGNATURE REQUIRED (scanned/faxed/email is acceptable)
- Send your completed request via:
P.O. Box 1773
Carlisle, PA 17013
- Official paper copies of your Dickinson College transcript include the college seal and the Registrar's signature in a sealed envelope.
- If your application instructions require that you include an official transcript with the other materials, we will send the official transcript to you in a sealed envelope labeled "Official - Released to Student." **Don't break the seal**
- Unofficial transcripts may be ordered for personal use.
- Current students can print an unofficial transcript directly from Banner Self-Service through the Dickinson Gateway -- once logged in click on the SSB button, then select Student, followed by Student Records, then Academic Transcript.
- Faxed and emailed PDF transcripts are unofficial (unless emailed through the National Student Clearinghouse).
- Official electronic PDF transcripts, available through the National Student Clearinghouse, are $5 per recipient.
- Paper/unofficial PDF transcripts and first-class postage are provided free of charge as a service to our students and alumni.
- Those who participated in the Sound of America program or Goethe Institute, please enclose a check for $2.00 for each transcript you request.
- Those attending 1974 and before, please enclose a check for $5.00 for each transcript that you request.
- Other delivery methods (e.g. overnight, etc.) are available for paper copies upon request for an additional charge. Be sure to include Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date. NOTE: Overnight deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box; a street address must be provided.
- For fastest delivery, in as little as 15 minutes, request your Official PDF transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Transcript requests are serviced in the order received. Please allow 5-7 working days for processing a transcript after we receive the request. Receipt of transcripts cannot be guaranteed if request is made less than 2 weeks prior to your deadline.
- Grades are recorded on transcripts at the end of each semester.
- Current students may request that transcript requests be held until grades for the current semester are recorded.
- All holds on the student/alumni account must be cleared prior to the release of any transcript.
- All course descriptions are available on the College Bulletin portion of Dickinson's Web page. Special topics course descriptions are also available.