Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - COLLEGE PAID
This group plan, fully financed by the college, provides Term Life insurance, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment insurance at a variable percentage of salary.
- Summary of College Paid Benefits for FT Employees Hired Before January 1, 2008
- Summary of College Paid Benefits for FT Employees Hired On or After January 1, 2008
Long -Term Disability - COLLEGE PAID
Long-term disability coverage is also provided and is fully financed by the College. Benefit payment coverage begins on the seventh month of disability, subject to verification and determination by the insurance carrier. Benefits amount to 60% of your monthly salary. Included as an offset in any monthly payments are the following: primary Social Security benefits, Worker's Compensation, veteran's benefits and other related disability coverage.
Beneficiary Designation Form
To update beneficiaries on your life insurance, please complete a Beneficiary Designation form and return it to HR Services.
All active eligible FT employees on the Life/AD&D/LTD plan offered by Reliance Standard have access to the following additional programs:
- ID Theft Restoration and Credit Monitoring
- Travel Assistance Program
- Bereavement Support Services
- EAP and Work Life Services
Reliance Standard Optional Benefits
Voluntary Term Life Insurance - provides you with additional financial protection for your family even after you're gone
Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - pays a benefit for a covered accident regardless of any disability or life insurance you may have. If you die or are seriously injured as a result of a covered accident or injury, you or your beneficiaries will receive a set amount to help pay for unexpected expenses.
- Summary of Supplemental Term Life and Premium Rate Table
- Summary of Supplemental AD&D
- Enrollment kit - New Hires and Active Employees are encouraged to send ONLY the first two pages of the enrollment kit to Human Resource Services to receive confirmation of your eligibility before you send the full enrollment kit to Reliance Standard.