Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - COLLEGE PAID
This group plan, fully financed by the college, provides Term Life insurance, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment insurance at a variable percentage of salary.
- Summary of College Paid Benefits for FT Employees Hired Before January 1, 2008
- Summary of College Paid Benefits for FT Employees Hired On or After January 1, 2008
Long -Term Disability - COLLEGE PAID
Long-term disability coverage is also provided and is fully financed by the College. Benefit payment coverage begins on the seventh month of disability, subject to verification and determination by the insurance carrier. Benefits amount to 60% of your monthly salary. Included as an offset in any monthly payments are the following: primary Social Security benefits, Worker's Compensation, veteran's benefits and other related disability coverage.
All active eligible FT employees on the Life/AD&D/LTD plan offered by Reliance Standard have access to the following programs:
- ID Theft Restoration and Credit Monitoring
- Travel Assistance Program
- Bereavement Support Services
- EAP and Work Life Services
Reliance Standard Optional Benefits
Voluntary Term Life Insurance - provides you with additional financial protection for your family even after you're gone
Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - pays a benefit for a covered accident regardless of any disability or life insurance you may have. If you die or are seriously injured as a result of a covered accident or injury, you or your beneficiaries will receive a set amount to help pay for unexpected expenses.
- Summary of Supplemental Term Life and Premium Rate Table
- Summary of Supplemental AD&D
- Enrollment kit - New Hires and Active Employees are encouraged to send ONLY the first two pages of the enrollment kit to Human Resource Services to receive confirmation of your eligibility before you send the full enrollment kit to Reliance Standard.
Dickinson is offering a special enrollment period from October 1 – 12, 2018, to allow employees to purchase Supplemental Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance with a guaranteed issue from Reliance Standard Life Insurance. This supplemental coverage is in addition to the college paid portion.
Benefit elections and why to buy Voluntary Life Insurance? (Click the hyperlink to view an educational video.)
• Flexible plan allows you to choose the amount of life insurance appropriate for you & your family
• Coverage up to $300,000 for employee & $150,000 for spouse
• Guaranteed issue available, up to $160,000 for employees
Benefit elections and why to buy Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance? (Click the hyperlink to view an educational video.)
• Additional benefit paid in the event of an accidental death or a dismemberment
• Coverage up to $500,000
• All coverage is guarantee issue
How to enroll: Elections will be made via an online enrollment platform.
• Online Enrollment begins October 1st, 2018 and ends 11:59 pm EST on October 12th, 2018
• To access the online enrollment system, click on or copy and paste the following link: https://www.enrollrsl.com/dickinsoncollege/welcome.aspx
• Username is your full Dickinson.edu e-mail address
• Password is your full Employee Banner ID
• Log on to the system and make elections (enroll/waive) for your chance to win an Amazon Echo Show!!!
Mark your calendars to attend a short information session or stop by to meet with Reliance Standard representatives to learn more and you will be entered for a chance to win a $15 Starbucks gift card and an Amazon Echo!!!
• Friday, October 5th in HUB Mary Dickinson Room from 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. with information sessions being presented at 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
• Thursday, October 11th in HUB Mary Dickinson Room from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. with information sessions being presented at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and noon.
For any questions during your enrollment please call the Reliance Standard Customer Care Center at 1-866-752-8117; accessible Mon-Fri from 8:30am to 5pm EST. Please feel free to contact Human Resource Services at 717-245-1503 with general questions.