- Accept payments on student or employee accounts;
- Check or money order cashing with Dickinson College ID up to $100.00 per day;
- Reimbursement of expense reimbursements up to $100.00 or less reimbursement per day with appropriate documentation and approval signatures;
- Reimbursement of payment vouchers up to $100.00 or less reimbursement per day with appropriate documenation and approval signatures;
- Cash travel advance up to $100.00 with appropriate documenation and approval signatures (additional cash advances will not be granted until all outstanding cash advances are reconciled and returned);
- Accepts and posts the deposits from student organizations and departments to the organization's or department's account;
- You can pick up additional blank internal requisitions, payment vouchers and funds received deposit vouchers.
How to complete the following forms
To Make a Credit/Debit Card Payment/ACH (electronic) Payment for External Invoices Dickinson College Cashiers office offers the ability to make an online payment of your external invoice. Please have the customer ID and name available when making a payment. PLEASE NOTE: Once you click confirm for your online payment, you are redirected to the Dickinson College Web site. Within fifteen minutes, you will receive an email confirmation of the online payment. Please don't resubmit a second payment until you check your email account for the confirmation of the initial payment. The following cards are accepted VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. A 2.60% service fee will be assessed, subject to your final approval for the payment transaction. If you pay through an ACH (electronic) transaction, it will be a one-time automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account, free of charge. Any questions should be directed to the Cashiers Office by dialing 717-245-1909.
Teller Window Hours:
Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lower Level, Holland Union Building