May 2023 Edition
In the spirit of being sustainable, economically efficient, and allowing instant access to the latest Vitality Employee Newsletter, we provide all issues in electronic format. The May 2023 issue of Vitality continues to be in a unique format using Microsoft Office SWAY. Share your thoughts on this electonic format via email to email@example.com.
Mental Health Awareness Month
Mental Health Awareness Month brings focus to a multitude of wellbeing challenges and concerns related to emotional and mental health and wellness. This issue offers resources and tips to support your overall wellbeing!
Getting the Most From Your Benefits | Explore & Learn More!
Open Enrollment begins on Wednesday, May 10. Info sessions in the HUB on Thursday, May 11. Check out this issue to explore and learn more!
Employee Recognition Celebration - Join us on May 25!
The end of the spring semester is near and with that comes many celebrations! Enjoy some fresh air and sunshine, while we celebrate accomplishments and show recognition. View details for this end-of-semester event in this issue.
Down on the Farm | CSA, Farm Works and Farmers on the Square
Sign up now for the CSA! Visit Farm Works for a great lunch place or to purchase your favorite fresh, organic products. Stop by Farmers on the Square to enjoy the farm Pizza! Details in this issue.
Professional Development Opportunities
Protecting Our Community sessions are scheduled for May 10. View the Totara OpenSesame and the TechNews portals to learn about training opportunities online. Check out the opportunities offered this spring - Details in this issue!
Community | For the Greater Good
Community opportunities found at Dickinson, locally or nationally benefit the campus and local neighbors. See inside this issue for details about UTurn, blood drives, gym membership programs/discounts and other events happening locally and online!
- New Hires & Retirements
- OpenSesame courses
- Protecting Our Community
Work Life Balance
- Dickinson UTurn coming in June!
- Fidelity 1:1 Virtual Consultations
- TIAA 1:1 Financial Webinars & Consultations
- Health Advocate Resources
- Medicare Transition Services
- Retirement Education Programs
Wellness Programs & Events
- Blood Pressure Screenings FREE
- Deep Breathing & Relaxation Workshops
- Financial Wellbeing Webinars
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Water Aerobics
Special Programs & Announcements
- 20% Discount on Carlisle YMCA Membership
- Carlisle Downtown Mile: May 18
- Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank Blood Drives
- Blood Pressure Screenings: May 8
- UTurn Community Yardsale: Collection Days
- Registration/Attendance Reminders