March 1, 2021
Learn how to write an effective cover letter.
Although a majority of recruiters will read your resume first to assess your experience, once you’ve piqued their curiosity, your cover letter becomes the primary way for them to get a feel for you as a person and whether you will be a good cultural fit. In this workshop, we will take a deep dive into how to write an effective cover letter and share tips to make the process a less daunting part of your search. The session will help you decide:
- What to include in your cover letter
- How to find a balance between resume highlights and personal content
- How to structure your message
- Effective tailoring and use of keywords
- Top cover letter do’s and don’ts