Alumni Weekend 2017
June 9-11, 2017
Alumni Weekend is a special time at Dickinson when the past, present and future collide and bring to life the loyalty and pride we all have for our alma mater. Whether you were on campus last year or 50 years ago, we are excited to welcome you back.
Visit your reunion page to see more class specific information, including the details of the hotel room block reserved for your class.
Dickinsonians on Alumni Weekend 2016:
- “Great going back to see people and relive some great memories!”
- Mark Oxman '81
- “It was great to see first-hand how the school is evolving and growing while staying true to its heritage.”
- Kirstin O'Keefe '96
- “Dickinson and the friends made there will forever hold a special place in my heart no matter how many years have passed.”
- Anne Gregg '91
- “An outstanding celebration of Dickinson! The varied and breath of offerings kept my interest throughout the three days I was on campus…. Dickinson continues to be unique and I have already shared my experiences with family, friends, and those who might choose this college experience. You cannot imagine how impressed I was by the present day Dickinson and glad I made the decision to attend the college. My parents, who were educators, were not disappointed in their investment to send me there.”
- Serita Spadoni '66
- “Time with my friends was lovely and in particular the visit and lunch at the farm was incredible. What a program! It was wonderful to see again how the college has changed in such good ways. It also was important to have my current self be reminded of my college self and the journey from there to here. It’s easier to do when I’m at Dickinson. Dickinson is still and maybe even better preparing students to take care of and heal the world.”
- Dorsey Green '71
- “The schedule had something for everyone – the old(er) and the young, wine lovers and teetotalers, those with kids and without, etc. It was great to wander from one thing to the next.”
Volunteer for YOUR Reunion!
Want to help plan your upcoming reunion? Volunteer for your reunion committee by contacting the Office of Engagement & The Dickinson Fund at email@example.com or by phone at 717-245-1373.