The Goodyear Gallery serves the department of art & art history, the college community, by showcasing the work of contemporary and emerging artists, and studio art senior seminar work, which is an annual exhibition that takes place each fall. Gallery programming is focused on providing support to classes in the department and affording students the opportunity to learn from working artists by installing shows, and maintaining and curating the gallery space. Most exhibitions have opening receptions that often include artist talks and are open to the general public. *The gallery is located in the rear of the Goodyear Building near the studio art facilities and can be accessed by using the Cedar Street parking lot entrance.
The Goodyear Project Wall
The Goodyear Project Wall is located outside of the Goodyear Gallery and is dedicated to large-scale public art projects that are collaborative in nature. The inaugural project for the wall took place in September of 2013 and featured a collaborative project between artist Paul Manlove and a group of fourteen students and faculty.
*The Goodyear Gallery, Goodyear Building (Cedar Street Entrance)
Tuesday - Friday | 3-5pm
Upcoming events | Fall 2014
- September 9 | Opening Reception and Artist Talk. ALTER: paintings by Phillip Adams. Exhibition continues through October 4, 2014.
- October 16 | Opening Reception and Artist Talk. PARADISE/PARADOX: Photographs by Tom Fischer. Exhibition continues through November 8, 2014.
- November 18 | Opening Reception. Senior Studio Art Seminar: Works in Progress. Exhibition continues through December 12, 2014.
Past events include:
- Arnie & Izzy Zimmerman | April 2014
- Heccentricities | January 2014
- Senior Works in Progress Exhibition | November 2013
- Caroline Santa | October 2013
- William Dibello | September 2013
You can review previous event information and future information by following our event blog or our facebook page.