NEW - OFFICIAL ELECTRONIC PDF TRANSCRIPT OPTION
We are delighted to offer students and recent
alumni (1992-present grads) the opportunity to order electronic PDF official transcripts through the National Student
Clearinghouse. More details available here. For security purposes, electronic transcripts are only accessible for 30 days, even if the pdf is saved to a computer.
FOR PAPER TRANSCRIPTS OR UNOFFICIAL PDF OPTIONS
Students and alumni with Gateway access:
- From the Dickinson College home page, click on "Log in to Dickinson Gateway" from the bottom of the page.
- Current Students select Academic Resources - or - Alumni select Alumni from the menu on the left.
- Look for the Transcript Requests area and follow the instructions from there.
Are you an alum who would like Gateway access?
You will need to go to the Alumni Portal to find out more.
Without Gateway access:
- Complete one of the forms below (or a written request containing the same info as included on the form):
Unofficial Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Official Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- BE SURE TO SIGN YOUR REQUEST - WRITTEN SIGNATURE REQUIRED (scanned/faxed is acceptable)
- Send your completed request via:
P.O. Box 1773
Carlisle, PA 17013
- Official paper copies of your Dickinson College transcript include the college seal and the Registrar's signature in a sealed envelope.
- If your application instructions require that you include an official transcript with the other materials, we will send the official transcript to you in a sealed envelope labeled "Official - Released to Student." **Don't break the seal**
- Unofficial transcripts may be ordered for personal use.
- Current students can print an unofficial transcript directly from Banner Self-Service through the Dickinson Gateway -- once logged in click on the SSB button, then select Student, followed by Student Records, then Academic Transcript.
- Faxed and emailed PDF transcripts are unofficial (unless emailed through the National Student Clearinghouse).
- Official electronic PDF transcripts, available through the National Student Clearinghouse, are $5 per recipient.
- Paper/unofficial PDF transcripts and first-class postage are provided free of charge as a service to our students and alumni.
- Those who participated in the Sound of America program or Goethe Institute, please enclose a check for $2.00 for each transcript you request.
- Those attending 1974 and before, please enclose a check for $5.00 for each transcript that you request.
- Other delivery methods (e.g. overnight, etc.) are available for paper copies upon request for an additional charge. Be sure to include Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date. NOTE: Overnight deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box; a street address must be provided.
- For fasted delivery, in as little as 15 minutes, request your official PDF transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Transcript requests are serviced in the order received. Please allow 5-7 working days for processing a transcript after we receive the request. Receipt of transcripts cannot be guaranteed if request is made less than 2 weeks prior to your deadline.
- Grades are recorded on transcripts at the end of each semester.
- Current students may request that transcript requests be held until grades for the current semester are recorded.
- All holds on the student/alumni account must be cleared prior to the release of any transcript.
- All course descriptions are available on the College Bulletin portion of Dickinson's Web page. Special topics course descriptions are also available.