Used boxes might be found in the cardboard bin in the garage next to the FAS Mail Center. Priority mailers and overnight envelopes or boxes are available at no charge. Some envelopes, limited size boxes and mailing tubes are available at a minimal cost for personal use. Office supplies should be ordered through your vendor choice.
Stamps are available at face value.
APPROVED PRICE CHANGES will take effect Jan. 21, 2018. Changes will raise Mailing Service product prices approximately 1.9 percent, while most Shipping Service products will average a 3.9 percent price increase.
Retail Rate are as follows:
• Letters (1 ounce):49 cents (current), 50 cents (new)
• Letters (additional ounces):21 cents (no change from current price)
• Outbound international letters (1 ounce):$1.15 (no change from current price)
• Domestic postcard stamps:34 cents (current), 35 cents (new)
• Small flat-rate box:$7.15 (current), $7.20 (new)
• Medium flat-rate box:$13.60 (current), $13.65 (new)
• Large flat-rate box:$18.85 (current), $18.90 (new)
• APO/FPO large flat-rate box:$17.35 (current), $17.40 (new)
• Regular flat-rate envelope:$6.65 (current), $6.70 (new)
• Legal flat-rate envelope:$6.95 (current), $7 (new)
• Padded flat-rate envelope:$7.20 (current), $7.25 (new
The following changes will take effect on December 24, 2017.
• The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International services, as well as UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, will increase an average net 4.9%.
• The dimensional weight divisor for packages less than or equal to one cubic foot in size (1,728 cubic inches) will be 139 for all U.S. domestic services subject to Daily Rates or Alaska and Hawaii Rates.
• Criteria and pricing for Additional Handling and Large Package surcharges will change.
For additional information, and to review the rates and other charges, visit http://www.ups.com/rates. Updated information on 2018 peak surcharges is available on ups.com/peaksurcharges. The updated UPS Rate and Service Guide will be available to download on our website on or before December 24, 2017.
FedEx Shipping Rate Changes*
Effective Jan. 1, 2018
•FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx SmartPost® and FedEx Freight rates will increase.
•There are changes to shipping surcharges and fees that may apply to your shipment and affect your total shipping rate.
•FedEx® Retail Rates will change.
•FedEx One Rate® pricing will change
You can find other details to your shipping needs at the link provided http://www.fedex.com/us/shipping-rates/
FAS Mail Center Hours
Monday - Friday
9 am - 4:30 pm
Student Mailroom is accessible:
at the convenience of students
Package Pickup Hours
Monday - Friday
10 am - 6 pm
10 am - 2 pm
Zair Ulsh: 717-245-1298
Package Pickup: 717-245-1973
All offices are closed on Sunday
Hours may vary during exams, breaks and holidays.