Willoughby fellows create a blog during their week of training and discussion with us in Bosler Hall. Some faculty have personal blogs for their academic interests or research. Others have class blogs as a way of interacting with a wider audience, continuing discussion outside of class, and as platform to combine text with multimedia. A few example are listed below with many others from all Dickinson faculty are available in the course section of the blog, http://blogs.dickinson.edu/course/.
- Daniel Cozort’s Journal of Buddhist Ethics
- Siobahn Phillips course “American Poetry since 1950″
- Dave Richeson’s first year seminar “Science or Nonsense”
- Professors Meguro and Bates blog for the Japan Summer program
- Nicky Tynan’s Economics class blog
- Karl Qualls class blog
- Professor Aldrich for Spanish 231