The C&FR Mission
Corporate and Foundation Relations seeks and secures funding from foundation and corporate sources to support institutional priorities. Priorities are set by the President and the Dean of the College in conjunction with trustee and faculty input, following the college's strategic plan. Such priorities include:
- securing funds for capital projects
- expanding and establishing new endowments
- raising funds for purchases of equipment
- securing funds for curriculum and program development
- building new relationships with foundation and corporate entities
- The Director of Academic and Foundation Relations
- Matching Corporate Gifts are managed by the Annual Fund.
- Corporate Relationships with the College are managed by the Director of Corporate and Career Development.
- The Office of Financial Operations handles post-award financial management of foundation grant awards.
- The Sponsored Project Office manages federal and state research grants, contracts, and fellowships for faculty.
How to find us!
Our office is located at 50 Mooreland Avenue, Second Floor, Room 226. Use our toll-free telephone number, (800) 543-3809. See a list of Corporate & Foundation Relations staff.