Visiting a college campus, spending time with people who are part of the community and seeing for yourself what a college is all about are key ways to determine your fit. For your convenience, Dickinson offers a variety of ways for you to experience our vibrant campus community.
Discover Dickinson: Summer Visit Experience
Wednesday afternoons are all about discovery at Dickinson! Come get to know our campus and our community during one of our summer preview days:
- explore campus with a student tour guide
- hear from members of our academic community highlighting the distinctives of the Dickinson experience
- get answers to all of those burning questions around admissions and financial aid
Space is limited for these visit programs, so register today.
Explore Dickinson with a member of our Liberty Cap Society (student tour guides) and see Dickinson through the eyes of a current student. Tour highlights include academic buildings, a residence hall and campus facilities like the Holland Union Building (student center), the Kline Center (athletics facilities) and the Waidner-Spahr Library. Tours are offered on weekdays and advance registration is required.
To schedule a campus tour, please call 800-644-1773 or register online.
(Note: Face coverings are not required for guests who are fully vaccinated.)
Interviewing can help us get to know you and learn more about your personal experiences, goals and aspirations for college; however, participating in an interview is not required for admission to Dickinson. If you wish to interview, you must do so before your application deadline. Interviews are available to current or rising high-school seniors or prospective transfer students.
Self-Guided Campus Tour
Students and families interested in self-guided tours of campus are welcome to explore Dickinson. Maps are available in several red kiosks around campus and include a self-guided tour route with scannable content in many locations.
View our full array of virtual-visit options and explore Dickinson anytime, from anywhere!
Fall Open Houses
Fall Open Houses offer the opportunity to learn more about all that Dickinson has to offer. Your day on campus will include:
- Welcome and challenge from Dickinson senior leadership
- Opportunity to learn more about student life and academic experience from professors and students
- Student-led campus tour
- Q&A with admissions and financial-aid representatives
- Dine with Dickinson: Lunch with our community
- Experience Dickinson: attend at home athletic contests, check out open office hours for select departments and programs, tour arts spaces, explore downtown Carlisle
Fall Open House registration will open in early August. Mark your calendar for one of the following events:
- October 23
- November 13
Dine with a Dickinsonian
This is another opportunity to ask questions about the student experience on campus and live a little piece of the Dickinson experience with a current student. Meet your hosts—members of the Triton Admissions Ambassadors—in the lobby of the Admissions Office for your lunch ticket.