State and Local Parking Regulations
All vehicles parked on campus must conform with provisions of the laws and ordinances of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Borough of Carlisle. Motor vehicles which are abandoned or illegally parked on College parking lots will be removed in accordance with Section 3353 of the PA Vehicle Code.
The following are not permitted:
- Parking in a "no parking" or reserved space.
- Parking in a handicapped space without a proper tag.
- Parking in fire lanes marked with yellow curbs.
- Parking in areas designated as "tow away" zones.
- Parking so as to block access to refuse containers.
- Parking in or blocking a driveway.
- Parking on a sidewalk.
- Exceeding the posted time limit in regulated areas.
- Careless or imprudent operation of a motor vehicle on College Property.
- Invalid use of visitor space.
- Parking an unregistered vehicle on College Property.