Box It Up Storage Option
Dickinson College partners with a short-term storage solution company in Carlisle, PA called Box It Up. Box It Up will pick up boxes on campus, store them while you are away, and return them at the start of the semester. The summer storage term has been adjusted to start effective immediately, not in May. No extra charge is being added for this convenience. For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Box It Up boxes are 2.5 cubic feet. With this cost you will receive a Box It Up box, box pick up, one term of storage (May to September, September to January, or January to September) and box drop off.
- All boxes must be purchased from Box It Up. Box It Up accepts Visa, Mastercard, cash, check, and Venmo.
- $210 - 6 boxes - $35 a box
- $200 - 5 boxes - $40 a box
- $180 - 4 boxes - $45 a box
- $150 - 3 boxes - $50 a box
- $110 - 2 boxes - $55 a box
- $65- 1 box - $65 a box
- 7 or more boxes- $30 per box
- Box It Up will store mini-fridges and luggage.
- Box weight limit is 50 lbs per box. Any box weighing more than 50 lbs will be charged an additional $35 and no boxes will be accepted over 70 lbs.
Bike Storage - move out spring 2020
Please try to take your bike with you when you move out, as there will be limited storage available. However, if you are unable to take it with you, you may store it in the bike room at High Street Residence. All students now have card access to this space. When you approach High Street Residence, the bike room is to the right of the front door.
If you have questions about bikes currently in storage or Green Bikes, please contact email@example.com.