Printing on Campus
Dickinson uses the PaperCut print management system for printing to Toshiba and Lexmark multi-function printer/copier/scanners on campus. (not to be confused with the Dickinson Print Center which is a design and printing service on campus.)
Please find links below for assistance on printing to campus Toshiba and Lexmark multi-function devices:
- How to Print from a Dickinson Computer
- How to Print from a Personal Computer using the PaperCut Web Print
- How to Print from a Personal Computer using the PaperCut Mobility Print App (On-campus Only)
- How to Print from a SmartPhone or Tablet using the PaperCut Mobility Print App (On-campus Only)
Advanced Printing/Copying/Scanning Assistance
- How to Release your Print Job to a Printer Without Swiping your Dickinson ID Card (Swipeless Printing)
- How to Print a PDF from a USB Drive on a Toshiba
- How to Scan a Document Directly to an Email Recipient on a Toshiba
- Color Printing Settings from Mac OS Applications to a Toshiba
Need more help?
- See the User Services Knowledge Base Section on Printing for All Printing Documentation
- Feel free to call (x1000) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the User Services Help Desk with questions.