Roll Call occurs at mid-term and serves two purposes:
- to provide students with feedback regarding their academic performance. Please record one of the appropriate mid-term grades for each student (appropriate choices are included below).
- to confirm that the class lists correctly list all enrolled students. If you discover any discrepancies, please contact Marcia Golembeski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO GRADE YOUR COURSES USING BANNER:
- Using Chrome, go to the Dickinson Gateway
- Log in and click on the SSB Button
- Select Faculty & Advisors Menu
- Select Banner Grading (Roll Call and Final Grades)
- BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE MIDTERM GRADES TAB
- Select the row of the section you wish to grade
Note: To bring your most recent sections to the top of your list, click on the Term column header to sort by term.
- To enter grades one at a time, continue with Step 8. For instructions on importing your grades, click here.
- Select the appropriate grade for each student listed from the drop-down menu:
S = Satisfactory Achievement
U = Unsatisfactory Achievement
I = Incomplete Work Outstanding
- Leave the Last Attend Date column BLANK
- Click Save
- If the grades were submitted successfully, the message "Save Successful" will be listed in a green box at the top right corner of the screen.
IMPORTANT NOTE (For Roll Call Only): If you have a student who withdrew, please leave the Roll Call Grade BLANK. The message may show "Grading Status: In Progress". This is okay for Roll Call Grading only.
- To grade your next course, select the row of the section at the top.