Dickinson College administers the HEDS Sexual Assault Campus Climate Survey. HEDS is a questionnaire developed and administered by the Higher Education Data-Sharing Consortium, which is a membership organization of private colleges and universities that share knowledge and expertise to advance undergraduate liberal arts education, inclusive excellence, and student success. The questionnaire asks students about their perceptions of their campuss climate for unwanted sexual contact and sexual assault, their perceptions of how their institution responds to sexual assaults, and whether and how often they have experienced unwanted sexual contact or sexual assault. Through this survey, the college can understand the overall campus climate and consider the data gathered to inform how we address sexual and gender-based misconduct, and further consider ways in which we can improve our practices and programs to best support a campus where we can all study, work and live in a safe and respectful environment.
Title IX Annual Reports
- 2022-23 Title IX & Sexual Respect Annual Report
- 2020-21 Title IX Sexual Respect Report
- Fall 2019 Title IX Sexual Respect Report
- 2018-19 Title IX & Sexual Respect Office Annual Report
The Department of Education’s Federal rule, “Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex in Education Programs or Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance” requires institutions to publish on their websites training materials for our Title IX personnel.
- TIX Specialist Training August 2020
- TIX Specialist Training Fall 2020
- TIX Advisor Training October 2023
- TIX Specialist Training May 2023
- TIX Specialist Training October 2022
- TIX Training October 2020 New Regs Presentation
- TIX Specialist Training January 2022