To schedule a planetarium show, please email email@example.com. All show requests must be made by email. We must have a ten day advance notice when booking shows. We do not offer Saturday or Sunday shows. The planetarium seats 64 people.
Planetarium shows are free but you must have at least 15 people to run a showing. Shows run about 30-40 minutes. Feel free to come with questions to ask afterwards! When making a show request, please include the following information:
- your name
- group name
- age of your group
- how many in your group
- contact phone number & email address
- date & time you choose from the list below
- show topic you choose from the list below
The Kanev Planetarium will not be offering shows until further notice. We anticipate being able to do so later in Fall 2018. Please check here for updates.
We offer shows with the following topics (please notice which students can run what shows):
- Mythology (Aidan, Alaina, Leigh can run this show)
- What’s Up in the Sky? (general showing) (all students can run this show)
- Southern Hemisphere (only Aidan can run this show)