Get the app!
In an effort to be more sustainable, we encourage all new students and families to download the Dickinson Orientation 2017 guide using the Guidebook app. This allows each student to add sessions to their personal to-do schedule, explore valuable campus resources, and even has each session mapped out using Google Maps to help you find your place at Dickinson. The schedule also allows students to follow tracks of sessions for athletes and for transfer students.
- Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search “Guidebook”
- Download the Guidebook app for free
- Once Guidebook is downloaded and open, either sign-up to create an account or skip through the tutorials to view as a guest
- In Guidebook, search for “Dickinson Orientation 2017” and select “Get This Guide”
- Explore the app and make Dickinson yours!