For Graduating Seniors
Graduation is a time for celebrating, but it can also be a time for inducing stress, especially as it relates to finances. You may be thinking about those student loans you borrowed and how you are going to pay them back, or maybe landing that first meaningful job to help you pay those loans.
The Financial Aid office has put together the following topics which you may find helpful as you navigate the loan repayment process.
- Managing your Money
- Federal Student Loan Consolidation
- Private (Alternative) Loan Consolidation
- Article about 'The best way to pay off your student loans' which includes a chart with loan repayment options.
Here are some helpful videos from the Department of Education
- Repayment: What to Expect
- How to Manage your Student Loans
Have an issue with your loan servicer or provider? Visit cfpb to submit a complaint.