To schedule a planetarium show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All show requests must be made by email. We must have a ten day advance notice when booking shows. We do not offer Saturday or Sunday shows.
Planetarium shows are free but you must have at least 15 people to run a showing. Shows run about 30-40 minutes. Feel free to come with questions to ask afterwards! When making a show request, please include the following information:
- your name
- group name
- age of your group
- how many in your group
- contact phone number & email address
- date & time you choose from the list below
- show topic you choose from the list below
Available show dates/times: (note below which students can run what shows when making your show/date/time selection) Dates will be removed once filled.
No dates available for remainder of 2017. Check back early February for available spring 2018 dates.
We offer shows with the following possible topics (please notice which students can run what shows):
- Mythology (Aidan, Alaina, Leigh can run this show)
- What’s Up in the Sky? (general showing) (all students can run this show)
- Mayan and Celtic (only Alaina can run this show)
- What's Down in the Sky (Southern Stars) (only Aidan can run this show)