Below you will find instructor resources including: an instructors companion to the EiP Activity Guide, homeworks, exams, suggested assessment tools and errata for each of the four EiP units currently available from John Wiley and Sons Inc. In addition, a selection of materials are available for each of the unpublished units.
Sample Unit Available! Interested instructors can download a PDF copy of the published Light, Sight, and Rainbows unit. This unit explores how light travels, reflection, refraction, lenses, the eye, dispersion, the spectrum of light, and of course, how rainbows are formed.
- Unit A: Force, Motion, and Scientific Theories
- Unit B: Light, Sight, and Rainbows
- Unit C: Heat, Temperature, and Cloud Formation
- Unit D: Buoyancy, Pressure, and Flight
- Unit E: Atoms, Crystals, and Snowflakes
- Unit F: Sound, Vibrations and Music
- Unit G: Population, Climate, and Mathematical Modeling
- Unit H: Magnets, Charge, and Electric Motors