- Accept payments on student or employee accounts;
- Check or money order cashing with Dickinson College ID up to $100.00 per day;
- Reimbursement of expense reimbursements up to $100.00 or less reimbursement per day with appropriate documentation and approval signatures;
- Reimbursement of payment vouchers up to $100.00 or less reimbursement per day with appropriate documenation and approval signatures;
- Cash travel advance up to $100.00 with appropriate documenation and approval signatures (additional cash advances will not be granted until all outstanding cash advances are reconciled and returned);
- Accepts and posts the deposits from student organizations and departments to the organization's or department's account;
- You can pick up additional blank internal requisitions, payment vouchers and funds received deposit vouchers.
How to complete the following forms
Teller Window Hours:
Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lower Level, Holland Union Building