Dickinson celebrates and supports alumni-owned enterprises through its Small-Business Directory! Check out these entries from the information technology and security category:
- ANALYSISPLACE (Julie Goodwill Hall ’91; Pittsburgh) Provides the Excel-to-Word document automation add-in, which automates updating of Excel-based content into Word and PowerPoint documents, and builds custom assessment tools. analysisplace.com/Document-Automation
- ELNEL CONSULTING LLC (Ellen Poris Robin ’87; Washington, D.C., Metro Area) A leading provider of professional custom software development, specifically in the areas of AWS/cloud computing, full stack engineering and legacy systems. Also offers contract management consulting services. elnel.com
- ELYNXX SOLUTIONS (William Gindlesperger ’68; Chambersburg, Pa.) Provides cloud software for specifying, sourcing and managing direct mail, marketing, promo and print. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, small enterprises, government agencies, universities, brokers/distributors, ad agencies and printers. eLynxx.com
- PALO VERDE SECURITY (Andrea Dominguez Sevigny ’10; Las Cruces, N.M.) Information security consulting—assessments, architecture reviews, tool deployments (AV, password managers, etc.) and managed services paloverdesecurity.com
- THE FALCON CONSULTING GROUP (Thomas Raftery ’81; Linwood, N.J.) A leading provider of due diligence and investigative services, litigation support, risk assessment and security solutions worldwide. Falconconsultinggroup.com
View the full Small-Business Directory, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your business for inclusion. Businesses are submitted by alumni and organized by category.
Read more from the winter 2023 issue of Dickinson Magazine.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Published February 24, 2023