Dickinson launched its Small-Business Directory in 2020 as a way to celebrate, share and support alumni-owned enterprises. Businesses are submitted by alumni and organized by category. Here are a few from the coaching, education and professional development category.
- Atach Language Coach (Ana Atach ’08; Philadelphia) Learn, practice and take your language skills to the next level through in-person and virtual private Spanish lessons. atachlanguagecoach.wordpress.com
- Completely (Sarah Glenn ’11; Washington, D.C.) Life and career coaching for individuals and teams, offered in person and virtually. completelycoaching.com
- Creative Soul House (Brittany Barker ’15) Using the arts and wellness as a pathway toward fulfillment, transformation and liberation through enrichment services for youth and adults and consulting services for schools and community-based organizations. creativesoulhouse.org
- JMP Academy of Professional Development (Jennifer Peña ’03; Albuquerque, N.M.) General educational consulting and mentorship, specializing in special education. jmpacademy.com
- Life Coaching Magic (Karen Leeds ’77; Waltham, Mass.) Helping people get out of their own way, quiet that voice in their heads, tune in to what they want and speak so others hear them. LifeCoachingMagic.com
- The Confidence Triangle (Siobhan Pierce ’16) Geared toward girls and their moms, the Confidence Triangle provides weekly confidence trainings delivered straight to your inbox, as well as Adulting 101, which is a four-session coaching program for teens. theconfidencetriangle.com
View the full directory, and email email@example.com to submit your business for inclusion.
Read more from the fall 2022 issue of Dickinson Magazine.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Published November 9, 2022